Give yourself a little time to grow. We know it’s hard: while you’re out there pioneering a revolution in the way consumers eat, there’s a tendency to keep your head down and focus on immediate goals.
Brand, product, a limited supply of cash, a daunting route to market, a confusing promotional schedule, these are your day-to-day headaches in the new world of Natural, Organic, Sustainable and Healthy food brands. Even when things are going well, the horizon is murky.
That’s why the just-released lineup for Project NOSH L.A. has been put together to provide both long-term strategic insights, as well as immediately deployable tactics for growing brands. It isn’t going to solve every problem, but a day with Project NOSH L.A. will mix more than enough nuts-and-bolts strategies for brands that are turning into legitimate companies with long-view perspectives on the challenges that those companies face as they go deeper into the market to give immediate, actionable returns.
As with other events put on by the BevNET family, Project NOSH L.A. is designed to both inform and inspire, and to help attendees identify a community of peers and advisors for shared support and guidance. Speakers come from hot brands like Health Warrior, 479° Popcorn, Krave Jerky, Barnana, Hail Merry, PopCorners, and Tate’s Bake Shop; from distributors like KeHE and Presence Marketing; retailers like Kroger and Thrive Market, and investors from VMG, Alliance Consumer Growth, Boulder Food Group, and more.
Special features include:
- Keynote speeches from David Baram, Managing Director of VMG and Mathis Martines of Kroger
- A conversation on strategy and innovation with Krave founder Jonathan Sebastiani
- Presentations on strategics from John Haugen, VP/General Manager of 301 Inc., a new incubator launched by General Mills as a way to incubate and partner with emerging food brands and Michael Sands, EVP of Snacks at B&G Foods
Project NOSH L.A. will also deploy entrepreneurs, investors, retailers, consultants, and key thought leaders for talks and presentations like:
- Dealing with competition when everyone rushes into your hot category
- Sales tactics that move beyond your specific brand and help retailers win by selling categories
- How Founders attract and deploy investment from Private Equity and Strategics
- A rapid-fire strategic evaluation of the best ways companies can align sales, marketing, investors and operations for accelerated brand growth