BevNET is excited to raise the curtain on an outstanding lineup of 12 speakers who are scheduled to present at Food and Beverage University (FBU) in Boston, Mass. on Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2015. Giving attendees all they need to know to understand the dynamic world of food and beverage entrepreneurialism, this full-day business education and networking conference will take place at WGBH Studios, 1 Guest St., in Brighton.
The initial lineup of FBU Boston 2015 speakers brings a wide range of experience and expertise to the table. Attendees will get to hear from successful brand owners, sales brokers, lawyers, investors and a variety of consultants.
Speakers at FBU Boston 2015 will include:
- Bill Creelman, CEO, Spindrift
- Bob Burke, Founder, Natural Products Consulting Group
- Brette Simon, Transactional Advisor, Outside General Counsel
- Drew Harrington, Co-Founder, Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt
- Jeremy Halpern, Partner, Nutter, McClennan & Fish LLP
- John Burns, Chief Investment Officer, Breakaway Innovation Group
- John Maggiore, Founder, Maggiore Sales & Marketing
- Lindsay Greene, Director of Sales Operations & Natural Channel Sales, The Chia Co.
- Mike Burgmaier, Managing Director, Silverwood Partners
- Paul Nardone, Operating Partner, Sherbrooke Capital
- Rob Ehrlich, Founder & CEO, SexyPop
- Tim Sperry, Founder, The Tim Sperry Group
Always friendly, timely, and well-managed, FBU events feature opportunities to maximize learning opportunities through interaction with speakers and entrepreneurs. Additionally, attending brands have the opportunity to have their products made available for sampling during the event at the FBU Sampling Station.
Discounted opportunities exist for active BevnetFBU.com subscribers. To learn more about these opportunities or have any other questions answered, please contact Jon Landis at (617) 231-8834 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in gaining exposure with up-and-coming food and beverage brands? Sponsorship opportunities for FBU Boston 2015 are still available, please direct all inquires to John McKenna at (617) 231-8825 or email@example.com.