Every month, we receive dozens of questions from BevNET FBU subscribers asking about specific aspects of the food and beverage industry. And we love getting them! We’re here to help in any way we can, and because many of you share the same questions, we’ve created a new monthly video series in which BevNET FBU staff members answer specific queries sent in by subscribers.
In our second video, we examine the following five questions:
- How effective are label certifications?
- Should new companies look to a specific retail channel when launching their brands?
- How can I be successful in the energy drink category?
- I have a new product that I think would sell well in another country. Does it make sense to launch overseas?
- Should I consider working for a food or beverage company before launching my own brand?
For FBU subscribers, here is the full video:
Have a question of your own? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @BevNET_FBU / @BevNET.