Regional Sales Manager East and West
Michel et Augustin
Regional Sales Manager
Our dream at Michel et Augustin? To inspire everyone to live a joyful and delicious life – starting with our French cookies and other premium products.
Who are you? A passionate, fun-loving go-getter with a twinkle in your eye and a flair for mischief.
Your mission? As Regional Sales Manager, you’ll have a pivotal role in growing Michel et Augustin in the United States. You’ll be expanding and managing current distribution, growing brand visibility, and increasing overall sales in your region.
- Building and maintaining relationships with retailers, distributors, and brokers
- Grow topline sales while managing an effective trade spend budget
- Implementing and executing all chain/distributor promotional activities in region
- Building store relationships to gain multiple points of interruption and increased brand visibility
- Recruit and manage brand ambassador team to help maintain a stellar sampling program
- A car
- A smartphone with internet access (vintage Nokia’s are sweet and all, but…)
More about you:
- You’re self-motivated. Hardworking. Detail-oriented. You’re more than willing to roll up your sleeves to achieve your goals.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the food/beverage industry with solid experience in grocery, convenience, drug, specialty, and natural accounts.
- You are excited to engage with customers and teach them ALL about our adventure.
- You’ve got excellent communication skills; you’re a natural problem solver.
- You love spending timing in your local grocery, natural, and convenience stores.
Sound about right? Can’t wait to hear from you!