NYC Sales Manager
CALLING ALL SALES SUPERSTARS.
Temple Turmeric is hiring a Purpose Driven Sales Manager to own NYC Region.
Temple Turmeric, born in New York with a strong connection to Hawaii where we source all our Turmeric. Temple Turmeric is focused on all three stages of performance Energy, Endurance, and Recovery. Arguably some of the best athletes in the world using Turmeric, such the 2017 Superbowl Champs Eagles. Saints, and 49ers plus many colleges and NBA stars as well. You interested? Keep reading!
If you’re ready to take your career relationship to the next level, take a look at our matchmaking criteria below, and if you want to chat, drop us a line.
The Sales Manager advances the sales by working with local accounts, local distributors, and sales reps to achieve sales objectives. You will call on established accounts and make cold calls on prospects. Your focus will primarily be working with natural stores, supermarkets, independent delis, grocery stores and other outlets.
You will use your sales superpowers to increase volume per outlet through better shelf presence, incremental displays, and on-pack offers.
- Account Management
- Build relationships and manage local distributors
- Build relationships with local and/or Regional Buyers
- Ensure customer satisfaction with service and brand performance in category
- Present new items and promotional plans
- Manage promotional calendars and trade budgets
- Partner with respective marketing team members to develop and execute marketing activity with assigned accounts
- Identify incremental sales opportunities
- Execute company’s marketing initiatives
- Visiting accounts on daily basis
- Business Development
- Ability to develop and execute a multi-Channel strategy
- Identify potential new distributor relationships for deeper market penetration where applicable
- Target new distribution across multiple channels: conventional & natural grocery chains & independents, colleges & universities, corporate dining, fitness, C-store, and up & down the street business
- Field Sales & Retail Execution with Key Business
- Develop relationships with key personnel at store level to eliminate distribution voids, secure incremental space, sell in promotional coolers and other display vehicles
- Build relationships with Regional Merchandising Managers in key accounts to help support in-store execution
- Ensure schematic integrity at store level, help execute resets, build displays, install POS
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and performance metrics.
- Passion and commitment to building a beloved, global brand
- Team driven, internal drive, a self-starter, passionate, high energy, resourceful, responsible, flexible, and strong organization skills
- Positive, ‘Can do’ Attitude
- A minimum of 2+ years of field sales and account management in the food & beverage industry
- Experience in developing and managing relationships with brokers and distributor partners
- Ability to work in a mobile environment and navigate assigned territory
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of analyzing information and developing presentations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, & Outlook) and ability to learn proprietary software applications
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License