REGIONAL Account Manager
TIETON CIDER WORKs
Regional Account Manager – Tieton Cider Works – Seattle
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Director of Sales, manages relationships between Cidery and wholesalers, retailers, and consumers. Directly responsible for increasing sales and product placements within assigned area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with all TCW’s wholesaler partners in the area.
• Assume a leadership role in understanding, developing, and implementing key cidery initiatives with wholesalers and retailers in area.
• Communicate all TCW objectives, policies, and procedures with wholesaler partners.
• Conduct in-field work-with sessions with wholesaler representatives.
• Ensure that TCW quality standards are clearly understood and enforced by wholesalers and retailers.
• Build, manage, and communicate business plans and forecasts with wholesaler partners including brands, pricing, timing, volume, budgets, support materials and any other information that will lead to successful execution in the market.
• Coordinate product and point of sale orders to ensure achieving TCW goals.
• Review and communicate sales data and market insights relevant with wholesaler partners.
• Attend selected festivals and events such as but not limited to cider dinners, tastings, and promotions.
• Attend selected sales functions including crew drives, sales meetings, and other such events, where and as required.
• Develop and conduct on-going training programs with wholesalers, retailers, and consumers on all aspects of TCW products.
• Maintain and update wholesaler contact information regularly.
• Develop and maintain chain store placements and relationships.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Proof of insurance
• Reliable transportation
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and maintain effective working relationships with wholesalers, top level account decision makers, and all internal stakeholders.
• Ability to analyze and translate insights and data.
• Demonstrated coaching and team building skills.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically.
• Demonstrated ability to perform presentations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision – self motivated.
• High level of craft beverage product knowledge.
• Excellent oral, analytical, written, and group presentation communication skills.
• Strong organizational & planning skills.
• Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary
• Performance duties of this job include regularly being required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk, hear, and smell.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 32 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb.
• Must be able to participate in critical assessment of ciders
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• The ability to travel to various industry events via car or airplane is required.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
Industry competitive salary and benefits