Field Sales Representative
C2O Pure Coconut Water, LLC
Are you looking for more than just a job; for a company where you're more than just an employee, you're a team member; a place where you can earn above average pay and a company that still believes in rewarding their team members?
C2O Pure Coconut Water began its journey in 2008. Based in Long Beach, California, C2O offers an all-natural, single-ingredient beverage that contains no preservatives, no sweeteners, and is naturally isotonic. When it comes to natural rehydration, C2O offers more than a banana worth of potassium. C2O Pure Coconut Water is a naturally smarter choice!
Refresh your career by joining and leading our dynamic sales team as a Field Sales Representative in the LA Area. (Downtown LA to Santa Monica/Venice)
Visits retail store locations established by supervisor and informs customers of new or additional promotions and opportunities in order to increase product representation in location and increase sales; displays merchandise on sales floor of retail store to attract attention of prospective customers by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gain/sell in off shelf displays
- Work with distributors in territory
- Maintain in store displays, cooler placements and relationships
- Achieve monthly sales goal by selling C2O products into Conventional, Natural, Specialty and C-Store accounts
- Provide consistent communication and recaps of activity in the market and sales activities to supervisor.
- Keep track of and report all competitive activity and market changes in Repsly on a timely basis
- Responsible for the completion of assigned projects within time parameters
- Attend Weekly meetings with nation wide team to align on goals and accomplishments
- Visits retail stores according to route established by supervisor and completes required forms on Repsly at each store.
- Presents current promotions to store personnel to generate additional sales.
- Effectively uses current Point of Sales (POS) material on all accounts.
- Presents promotional activity to secure secondary sales locations to obtain display activity.
- Keep product rotated to ensure maximum shelf life
- Achieve new item distribution
- Process sales orders from retailers.
- Assist in merchandising cold boxes to schematic guidelines.
- Assist in merchandising permanent end caps to schematic guidelines.
- Reports all competitive activity to supervisor.
- Originates display ideas or follows suggestions or schedule of supervisor.
- Constructs or assembles prefabricated display properties from wood, fabric, glass, paper, and plastic.
- Arranges merchandise and backdrop according to prearranged plan.
- Places price and descriptive signs on backdrop, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Work with the store on all special projects such as demos, trade events, remodels, new store openings, etc.
- Build and maintain a rapport with Buyers, Grocery Managers and Aisle Store Clerks.
- Present promotions, quarterly calendar activities, new items and marketing programs.
- Keep all informed of issues with stores, competitive activity, trends etc.
- Maintain distribution goals and display of products in assigned accounts.
- Rotate stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as appropriate.
- Maintain shelf full of product and keep Out Of Stock (OOS) to a minimum.
The candidate needs to be self-motivated, organized, and highly productive, with the ability to work well on a diverse and highly qualified team in a fast-paced work environment. Be effective in working as a member of a team within the sales department as well as with other personnel and other areas within Novamex.
Excellent customer service skills, analytical abilities as well verbal and written communication skills in English.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and must be able to make business and financial related decisions based on the ability to meet Sales Volume Budget and MDF Budgets. This job will require a lot of driving of a company vehicle; therefore, driving record must be acceptable. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Certificates and Licenses:Valid Driver’s License in State where working
C2O requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with C2O is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which includes a drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to our company guidelines to determine eligibility for the merchandising position. C2O is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.