eCommerce Marketing Lead
OVERVIEW: No Cow was founded in 2015 by then 18-year-old Daniel “D” Katz. We’re currently one of the natural food industry’s fastest growing brands – already reaching $10 million in annual sales. As the creators of The No Cow® Bar and protein cookies, we provide consumers with products that are dairy free, soy free, gluten free, vegan, non-GMO, high in plant-based protein, and contain only 1g of sugar per serving! The products are highly differentiated in the plant-based nutrition space with a unique nutritional profile and amazing taste. Our rapidly growing distribution footprint of more than 15,000 doors across the country includes: GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, CVS, Sprouts and Wegmans. The Company is poised to continue to accelerate growth given support from 2x Consumer Products Growth Partners (a leader in growth capital for emerging branded CPG businesses; www.2xpartners.com) and 301 Inc. (the business development and venturing unit of General Mills; see www.301inc.com). Ready to get after it? Come join our team!
The eCommerce Marketing Lead will play a critical role within the team, and is responsible for developing and leading our strategy and execution of all eCommerce programs. As a key member of the team, this position requires a highly motivated individual who’s not afraid to jump into things. The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be extremely passionate about building a critical channel of growth for the brand.
- Develop eCommerce objectives and strategies across key platforms such as Amazon and nocow.com
- Lead execution of all eCommerce focused promotional and marketing activities such as AMS/AMG for Amazon and Google Adwords; analyze in-market performance to drive necessary changes to exceed targets
- Develop eCommerce performance reports and analyze performance, as well as refine monthly forecast
- Manage online digital tactics to drive customer acquisition including SEO and paid media targeting
- Lead the wholesale program, including building the go-to-market strategy and executional elements to scale the business
- Bachelor’s Degree, with 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- eCommerce marketing experience in consumer-packaged goods preferred with focus on Amazon
- Budgeting, forecasting and analytical skills required
- Proven track record in building effective SEO programs; AdWords certified preferred
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and proactive – must be HUNGRY!
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Prior experience in the natural foods space a plus
- Live the brand – passion for both health and fitness – and excited to help shape the culture & direction of this fast-growing brand
Do you make the job of the person next to you easier? Are you a team player with a kick-ass positive attitude?If so, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. PS – we love seeing your personality come through so keep those cover letters interesting and tell us why you’re a fit for the role.