Regional Sales Representative
Made Good Foods
MadeGood® with people in mind
Our passion for our products is what defines us and drives us to succeed.
MadeGood® is our family business and our passion. The inspiration for MadeGood® came from our life long relationship with healthy foods. We wanted to create products that provide exceptional nutrition and great taste to our customers and their families. And we wanted to make these products in a way that respects the environment and the people in our community.
Are you PASSIONATE about what you do? If you are looking for a job that will inspire, excite and challenge you, then we may be it! Today, we are looking for dedicated, energetic and talented REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES in Pacific Northwest US and South Central US.
As the Regional Sales Representative (“RSR”), you will support the development and growth of sales of MadeGood® branded products, combining field sales and corporate sales activities. You will build and maintain relationships with retail customer accounts within an assigned geographical territory; manage field sales activities, support sales initiatives, develop and implement regional business account plans. You will also actively support in store promotional merchandising campaigns, participate in demos and trade shows, and coordinate with consumer show marketing teams.
- Exhibit and protect the Company core values
- Understand and communicate MadeGood® brand message to existing and future accounts
- Develop and foster relationships with new and existing accounts, ideally with senior decision maker at each location
- Develop and implement sales strategy
- Achieve or exceed sales targets
- Develop and implement account plans
- Enhance customer relationships
- Optimize in-store marketing opportunities
- Optimize sales & administration processes
- Review customer data and develop action plans to increase SKU count and sell through rates
- Develop leads, cold call/warm call retailers
- Actively upsell MadeGood® products to existing customers and actively support the regional sales plan as directed
- Ensure all products are featured and displayed as agreed/expected in-store (facings, pricing, display)
- Check on SKU’s and facilitate reorder if required
- Provide samples, product information and/or demos/training for store staff as required
- Collect information and provide feedback on local marketplace (competitor activity, distribution issues, pricing)
- Manage own inventory of MadeGood® product (for samples, demos, etc.)
- Be flexible to support a big sales push or act as back up for other territory reps
- Be flexible to undertake and/or support any other activity to build brand awareness
- Participate in weekly/monthly conference call/sales team meetings
- Maintain an active social media presence to promote the brand
- Degree or diploma in Sales, Marketing or a related field (or equivalent education and experience)
- Prior experience in a field role representing a brand/product; representing a consumer product preferred
- Extroverted, outgoing personality; high energy with exceptional relationship building and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Imaginative/creative, with a high level of initiative, flexibility and tenacity; strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to independently generate sales
- Excellent planning, organizing, multitasking and time management skills
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong team player, demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve common goals
- Tech savvy – have strong technical (hardware/software/apps) skills and understand how to use tech skills for sales purposes
- Access to a reliable vehicle or other means of travel
We offer a competitive salary, travel and phone expenses, discounts on product, a great team, fun and the opportunity to sell a great, healthy, popular product. On top of that, we are a certified BCORP and a Zero Waste Facility. Check us out at www.madegoodfoods.com.
Are you excited yet?
If this role appeals to you and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to us at email@example.com.We appreciate all expressions of interest. Please note, however, that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.