GreenSeed Contract Packaging
GreenSeed is the leading contract packaging operations in the natural and nutritional industry managing the packaging operations for well-known brands in both consumer packaged goods and foodservice. Our clients benefit from our purpose driven culture where we manage every project from the position that “everyone matters”. We implement a shared client mindset through standard operating procedures, proven quality programs, such as SQF III, HAACP, GmP and have a 100% success rate on every start-up we work on. GreenSeed combines strong collaboration with the food industry, technical operational expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best.
As a high growth company, we are looking to hire a Sales Manager to help expand our client base. Drawing on an incredible portfolio of packaging technology and an unparalleled set of development capabilities, this individual will have the opportunity to travel around the country to network with market leaders and high-profile brands with the focus on developing new business opportunities for GreenSeed.
We are looking for someone who excels at finding new opportunities, thinks out of the box, is a great networker and is willing and able to introduce themselves and GreenSeed to key decision makers. Whether it’s traveling to tradeshows or industry events, making phone calls, sending emails, or leveraging GreenSeed’s extensive network in the food space, this individual should feel comfortable creating new relationships.
To learn more about GreenSeed Process please visit our website at: www.greenseedcp.com
Do any of the following statements describe you?
- You are a quick study and skilled at absorbing new information and presenting it as if you’ve been an expert for years.
- You make friends quickly, and never forget a name.
- You thrive from setting goals and exceeding them.
- You are comfortable walking up to the person in the room that everyone else finds intimidating.
- You realize that an initial “no” is just one step closer to an eventual “yes”.
- Once you decide what you want, you don’t stop until you have it.
- You enjoy “hunting” and the thrill of closing a deal.
Some other things about you:
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Customer focused
- Detail oriented
- Outgoing, social and energetic
- Interested in the food and beverage industry
- A demonstrated ability to cultivate relationships
- Organizational skills
- Strong prospecting skills
- Written and verbal communication proficiency
- Able to use a CRM
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel at potential new and assigned accounts.
- Representing GreenSeed at industry events with the objective of meeting specific individuals from targeted accounts.
- Creating and executing a sales strategy for target accounts.
- Collaborating and strategizing with the internal team to design creative ways to convert target accounts into clients.
- Assessing new leads and determining the potential opportunity for GreenSeed.
- Determining the needs of the clients, translating the needs to the internal team and creating proposals based on the needs.
- Converting accepted proposals into a GreenSeed project by transitioning the project information to the internal team.
- Coordinating with Client Service Management, Quality and Operations on activities surrounding the various stages of a project / product.
- Maintaining existing business by working with Operations when needs come up.
- Maintaining CRM system for assigned accounts.
Education and Experience:
- Previous sales experience with a focus on a customized solution or a similar role that is focused on customer service is preferred.
- 1-5 years preferred in the Food & Beverage Industry.
- 4 yr. Bachelor’s degree.