Territory Sales Manager NorCal (South Bay/Peninsula)
Revive Kombucha is a family-owned craft kombucha brewery, launched in the Farmer's Markets of Sonoma County California in the Spring of 2010. Revive's mission has always been to sustainably produce the best tasting kombucha you've ever had, using the highest quality ingredients and innovative craft brewing. We develop our own recipes, techniques and cultures. The result is a uniquely delicious and healthy brew. We're all about brewing our kombucha with a culture of heart and fun, and taking care of the earth and our community in the process.
The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) jointly manages our DSD and distributor partnerships to achieve topline revenue targets across all channels of business. This role requires knowledge of trend-forward beverages and a clear understanding of brand development across strategic channels and customers within their region. The TSM will manage the communication and execution of our strategic vision with our distributor partners to ensure key growth deliverables against new and existing business. This individual will work closely with our retail customers and distributor partners to present growth opportunities as well as with our field marketing team to increase product awareness.
- Achievement of sales goals, distribution plus new and existing door growth targets.
- Evaluate key performance metrics focusing on new customer acquisition across all channels (Natural, Conventional, Foodservice, & UDS).
- Accelerate existing customer sales through velocity, space, & secondary placements through regular collaboration with our store-level partners.
- Provide directional leadership and clear communication to our distributor partners for your territory to ensure growth metrics are achieved.
- Collaborate with fellow TSM’s to manage our sales partnerships ensuring tactical and surgical execution across Northern California supporting sales, field marketing and store level execution.
- Provide brand ambassadorship through training, education and distribution partner work-withs to accelerate Product, Price, Promotion, & Place (4 P’s) on Revive.
- Strong influencer skills with our selling partners to drive the agenda through their customer relationships.
- Collaborate with field marketing to ensure effective in-store demo’s through proper lead-time, inventory and display support as well as participate in event activations as needed.
- Provide timely, solution driven, feedback to effectively manage market opportunities with our selling partners.
- Live in South Bay/Peninsula area with ability to travel to Petaluma for our weekly NSM calls.
- 2-4 years of experience in the refrigerated Functional & Emerging Beverage space with natural and organic beverage selling experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Natural, Conventional and Foodservice channels with related experience at the operations level.
- Experience in various route to market systems such as DSD, Broadline & Direct sales.
- Collaborative sales management mindset vs. sole sales prospector skillsets are a must with emphasis on working with all levels of non-employee selling teams (HQ, District & Route Sales) to achieve results.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and clear understanding of Microsoft & Google Suite platforms to analyze and manage day-to-day business requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to stretch and develop self for future leadership assignments.
- Creativity, attention to detail, ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task, flexibility, and comfort in fast-changing, agile environments.
- Must be a team player, able to work closely with cross-functional groups and anticipate and react to changes quickly.
- College degree such as Business, Marketing or Journalism or extremely relevant skill sets required
- Competitive wage and bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Healthy, supportive, mission driven work environment
- Key role in entrepreneurial growth stage of business
- Access to larger CPG organization and resources with Peet’s Coffee & JAB partners