Shopper/ Marketing Associate
Obrigado Coconut Beverages
- The Shopper/ Marketing Associate will communicate, coordinate, implement, and measure Obrigado’s Marketing Programs for major retailers/customers.
- Furthermore, will support the marketing team on the day to day marketing activities: such as budget management, data analysis, reporting, project management and more…
As the Shopper / Marketing Associate you will own continuous improvement of the entire shopper marketing agenda.
On the customer front, the Shopper / Marketing Associate will interact with the customer's Marketing Planning team; monitor customer execution of tactical details throughout each event's life cycle and present post-event analysis/recommendations for improvement to senior decision makers at Obrigado.
Must be able to proactively sell and educate on marketing programs both internally and externally in order to achieve velocity’s targets.
Qualified candidates will have demonstrated the following skills through specific work experiences and identifiable business results:
· A strong attention to detail and effective interpersonal skills will be required as you interact with the customer, as well as interfacing with key personnel across the company's marketing and sales teams.
· Strong analytical skills, effective communication skills, ability to think strategically, self-motivation, and a passion for the consumer and marketing.
· Ability to translate strategic thinking into strong business results.
· Quantitative strength in analyzing data and synthesizing learning into insights and actions.
· Proven leadership and cross-functional team experience.
· Strong sense of urgency, even when managing initiatives with long lead times.
· Adaptability and flexibility to meet changing priorities and adjust to different management styles.
· Related consumer package experience desired.
· 2-3 years of marketing experience strongly preferred.
· MBA preferred with 1-2 years marketing experience or BS with 3+ years marketing experience.