Vice President of Sales
Skratch Labs is a fast growing, nationally recognized company that is fundamentally changing the way people eat and drink by producing real food/drink, and support alternatives for runners, cyclists, and outdoor enthusiasts. In its 5-year history, Skratch Labs has grown rapidly in the run, bike, and outdoor channels and is now expanding beyond its current 6,000 retailers.
About the position:
We are looking for a charismatic high-energy leader who demonstrates grit and embraces accountability. Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Sales will be a key contributing member of the Executive Leadership Team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Set and lead company sales strategy
- Calculate, analyze, and improve the effectiveness of the sales process and systems
- Lead company growth and expansion in new and existing sales channels
- Responsible for major national accounts
- Work with third parties to drive sales, which may include independent sales reps, and brokers
- In conjunction with the leadership team, develop company revenue goals, and ensure they are reached
- Work in collaboration with the VP of Marketing to ensure congruency between sales and marketing
- Work in collaboration with the Product Development Team to identify opportunities to improve upon and develop new products
- Lead, manage, and implement accountability for sales team members
You have faith in, and love working with the people on your team. You enjoy the paradoxical challenge that can be the combination of analytical and creative problem solving. You embrace the risks needed to question the dominant paradigm, and are up for trying something new. You speak your mind and engage in productive conflict and are able to do so while simultaneously listening empathetically to the other side. You play as hard as you work, and love the way of life in Colorado's Front Range where the surrounding trails, rivers and mountains are your playgrounds. You want nothing more than to join an amazing executive team who shares your values and have a burning passion to grow the Skratch Labs brand and business.
- 10+ years of Consumer Packaged Goods' sales experience in natural, conventional, mass, and club stores
- Minimum 5 years of sales management and leadership experience
- Prior leadership experience scaling a fast-growing business within a start-up environment
- Specialty Run/Bike/Outdoor market, and Big-Box Sporting goods experience are a plus
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a positive and inclusive work environment. Allen, our founder, will also make you the best scrambled eggs ever if you ask!
As part of the application process, candidates are required to take a Culture Index Survey, which takes an average of 8-10 minutes to complete. Please access the instructions and survey here: https://goo.gl/V4Pnjj