Regional Sales Manager - Seattle, WA
FIJI Water Company LLC
The Regional Sales Manager has responsibility over: (FIJI Water, JUSTIN and Landmark Wine, Wonderful Pistachio's and Almonds, and POM Wonderful) to include executing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. The Regional Sales Manager is a passionate and motivated individual with excellent leadership, strategic thinking, planning and communication skills. This position plays an integral role in the coaching and development of people along with strong performance management and accountability skills.
Here's what you'll do:
- Achieve annual sales, distribution, and KPI objectives for FIJI Water, JUSTIN and Landmark Wine, Wonderful Pistachio's and Almonds, and POM Wonderful by developing annual business plans for retail trade channels in assigned region.
- Lead, coach, and develop a highly capable team to ensure operational objectives are met or exceeded and that sales and distribution targets are flawlessly executed to brand standards.
- Drive superior in-store results through detailed in-store planning, selling and execution related activities.
- Develop performance management standards and accountability for the sale team monthly.
- Manage all aspects of local Key Accounts to include sales growth, financials, distribution, forecasting and budget planning.
- Manage distributor network to ensure sales, distribution, and KPI's are achieved. Deliver Monthly/Qtrly business reviews/previews and sales meetings with assigned touch points within the distributor. Ensure all pricing & programming is communicated timely and consistently.
- Develop bench strength by continuous coaching and mentoring of your team with Qtrly meetings to ensure career development / advancement.
- Spend a minimum of 2.5 days in the market, per week. The primary purpose of the market visits is to sell our brands to Retail Mgmt.(DM's, FMM's, FOA's, FC's etc) and top accounts along with training, developing and evaluating the performance of the District Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager or Merchandiser and the conditions of his / her market.
- Work collaboratively across the organization and share best practices. Act as a major contributor / leader among peer group.
- Lead by example. Ensure the team understands and adheres to Company standards and operating procedures.
Delivering / Exceeding Sales Goals, Continuous Learning, Negotiation Skills, IRI/Nielson Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Performance Management, Accountability, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching & Mentoring, Distributor Management, Cross-Function Collaboration, Self-Motivation & Action Orientation, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Change agent, Staffing, Microsoft Office
- The ability to work on your feet for long periods of time throughout the day.
- Merchandising water, wine, WP&A displays.
- Working backroom inventory during field work with internal and external water, wine and WP&A teams.
- Able to lift or move 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Flexible hours due to requirements of position. Extended hours if required, overnight stays if needed. Willing to change schedule when necessary. Extra hours required to complete specific tasks.
- As Required -- Distributor Meetings, Key Account calls, Team Meetings etc.
- Company Meetings -- (FIJI Water, Wine, WP&A and POM).
- Estimated 50% overnight travel required.
- Must be able to travel when required.
Here's what you bring to the table:
Bachelor's degree preferred or five (5) plus years of CPG Experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Key Account Management, CPG Experience, Direct Report Experience / Development and Distributor Management Experience are important skills for this position.
PerksHere's what we bring to the table:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouth feel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 60 countries. To discover Earth's Finest Water, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter.