Regional Sales Manager
Edamama Foods is about making healthy food easier, and easy food healthier. We're on a mission to improve the day-to-day nutrition for millions of busy people. How do we make this happen? With a passionate team of authentic personalities and driven talents like you.
We're a Swiss Company opening our LA office. We're looking for a Regional Sales Manager in the SoCal Region who has the potential to become our Head of Sales in the US. This opportunity is for you if you are highly self-organized, ready to over-perform, and have a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Establish first accounts beginning in the SoCal Natural Channel
- Strategic consulting and ongoing communication with c-level in Europe
- Hold buyer meetings and calls
- Organize & attend tradeshows and instore promos
- Develop and communicate accurate forecasts to achieve supply chain assurance
- Build up our distribution network and sales organization
- At the beginning: Perform distribution and broker activities by your own ("on the road")
- Later on: Manage distribution network & internal / external sales organization
- You're an infinite learner who approaches any challenge with open-mindedness
- 3+ years sales experience as sales person in the consumer-packaged goods industry (natural food is a plus)
- Experienced with broker/distributor management
- In-depth knowledge in retail sales, trade and marketing/merchandising
- Location: First months remotely, then Los Angeles