DSD District Sales Manager
The Bulletproof team is looking for a creative, collaborative, and self-starting DSD District Sales Manager to join our Sales team and help us build a world-class company. In this role, the DSD District Sales Manager will manage the day to day sales and support of a designated DSD distributor within the Los Angeles Metro Area and the New York City Metro Area (we have 2 open roles, one for the west coast and one for the east coast). The DSD Sales Manager will be responsible for: delivering a branch level sales plan; achieving company revenue and profit targets; and managing street level execution of sales, marketing and POS, while minimizing distributor chargebacks. The position requires the ability to implement approved programming with key accounts, distributors, and the area sales team. Furthermore, the DSM will ensure that Bulletproof 360 is “top of mind” with the distributor and that the distributor’s efforts, key account calls and programs are aligned with business plans. This position reports into the Region Sales Manager.
What you do:
- Visit and sell Bulletproof into new accounts daily.
- Relationship management. Develop strong relationships with customers and distribution partner sales team.
- Conduct periodic ride-along trainings with distributor.
- Be the liaison between Bulletproof 360 and distributor. Ensure distributor has all the support, materials and information needed to be successful.
- Work cross-functionally to schedule sampling events and special events to ensure product sell-through.
- Conduct ride-along account visits with distribution partner.
- Maintain and keep current sales materials and tools.
- Complete required daily administration duties and sales reporting duties.
- Maximize brand execution at accounts’ point of purchase by supplying POS materials.
- Review weekly and monthly account performance with your Manager and manage all sales expenses and budget.
- Represent Bulletproof 360 in a professional manner, following standards of performance.
What you Bring:
- 5-6 years of sales experience in the food and beverage industry – preferably from pioneering brands such as Bai Brands or REBBL.
- Experience with premium cold brew/functional beverage sales – preferably from a cutting-edge company.
- Must have countless experience managing relationships within DSD.
- Must have proven success managing team of DSD sales reps.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Good attention to detail and competent written & reporting skills.
- Understanding of retail business operations - pricing, margins, shelf space.
- Ability to make quick decisions; operate in an autonomous work environment and take initiative.
- Strong business acumen, relationship management skills, customer focus.
- Physically able to lift and move cases of product and place POS.
- Valid driver's license plus registered & insured reliable vehicle. Ability to drive to and from accounts continuously.
- Live in the Los Angeles Metro area or the New York City Metro Area.
- Constant walking/standing.
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 40 lbs.
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine.
- Constant reaching and turning around demo station.
Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance, are a part of the job description, and you’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is also a terrific opportunity to grow with the company.
Think you've got what it takes?