Area Sales Managers
Buff Bake is growing FAST, and our team is expanding. We are looking for multiple Area Sales Managers to join our team and represent us in Metro NY, Mid Atlantic, New England, and Southern California regional markets. These leadership positions would be responsible for the management of our key accounts focused in the respective areas! This includes opening new business, creating relationships with buyers, managing our demo program, opening new doors, and increasing placement and sales within the Conventional and Natural Food channels.
We are in need of passionate, hard-working, and hungry individuals looking for an opportunity to join a brand that is poised for fast-paced growth. We are looking for someone who is ready to embrace the hustle, and join our “better for you” snacking movement. This individual must be confident, hardworking, and flexible with hours.
- Manage major retail accounts (Wegmans, Safeway Albertsons, Sprouts, Ahold, Shoprite, Whole Foods Market, etc.)
- Implement & manage a demo program (sampling at retailers). Hiring & training the brand demo teams, and effectively reporting on their performance to the Director of Sales.
- Gain additional placement within accounts, including off-shelf promotional displays and extra facings for our product line.
- Work directly with local DSD distributor on the ground, supporting and managing key accounts.
- Open new accounts, increasing reach in key cities and throughout the region.
- Work with the Sales Director to create monthly and quarterly goals within the region.
- Work with sales team to manage promotions, giveaways, and sales budget.
- Work with our Buff Bake brand ambassadors and influencers to drive sales at key accounts.
- Work with Marketing teams to enhance in-store promotions.
- Create relationships with buyers at a store level.
- 1 years sales/merchandising experience with a comparable company in the natural foods space [If you do not meet this requirement and believe you are still qualified for the position, please address this and explain why in your cover letter].
- Proficient skills: Presentations, negotiation, communication, organization, team building, reporting.
- College degree
- Understanding of the on-the-go functional food space,
- A passion for furthering the "Better for you" movement!
ABOUT BUFF BAKE
BUFF BAKE was founded in February of 2014, in Newport Beach, CA by cousins Ashley and Brittany Boeckle who took to the kitchen to create a line of protein enhanced Nut Butters & Cookies. Our goal as a brand was to develop products that supported our interest in being fit and eating healthy.
What started out at the local farmer’s markets has since developed into a worldwide distributed brand.
Not only do our products taste great, but they find the balance of where fun meets functional. Buff Bake is a true healthy snacking alternative for not only the fitness enthusiast but the entire family alike!
THIS IS BUFF BAKE…
BETTER FOR YOU, ON-THE-GO, SNACKING
FUN FLAVORS W/ STANDOUT BRANDING
WELL DIFFERENTIATED MARKET POSITION
We welcome you to be part of the tribe!