Director of Sales – Natural Channel
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Director of Sales – Natural Channel, to join DRY’s sales team. This position will have a laser focus on growing our Natural Channel Distributor and Retail Customer business. This role requires someone that is enthusiastic and has experience working with Brokers, UNFI and KeHE. The ideal candidate is developed in all sales processes (customer, distributor, operations planning, selling, etc.) and has the ability to successfully navigate the natural channel. This critical role is responsible for driving DRY sales nationally. Responsibilities include building and managing broker, distributor and retail customer relationships.
DRY Soda Company creates beautifully flavored, lightly sweet sodas, made with just a handful of ingredients. Founded in Seattle in 2005 by a mother of four, DRY’s products honor the real flavors of fruit, flowers, herbs, and spices. With a commitment to simple ingredients, artistry, community, and most of all, flavor, DRY Soda Company is challenging the status quo and showing the world that not all sodas are created equal.
DRY’s Sparkling Soda line features ten culinary-inspired flavors, sweetened with a touch of cane sugar, available in 12 oz. glass bottles, slim 12 oz. cans, four-packs, and seasonal 750 mL Celebration bottles. DRY Zero Sugar Sodas are USDA Organic and available in four bright and bubbly varieties in 12 oz. cans and 6-packs. DRY Soda Co.’s beverages are sold in thousands of stores and restaurants across North America. For more information, visit www.drysoda.com.
We’re looking for candidates who are:
- Passionate about food and beverage – You may even consider yourself a foodie
- Reliable – You have shown consistent employment and/or commitment to an organization
- Strong Communicator – You can communicate clearly and concisely to a team
- Entrepreneurial – You are passionate about working with a growing company, excited to take on new challenges and opportunities, and eager to go above and beyond
- Strong leader – You have the unique ability to lead and inspire others to do their best!
- Seasoned in the industry – You have experience working with customers and distributors, etc.
- Self-motivated – You can work independently in your market and thrive in a team setting
- Manage existing Natural Channel distributors/retail customers, working with them to increase sales & revenue
- Drive new DRY product distribution in the US
- Work closely with DRY broker partners while establishing and maintaining clear expectations
- Contribute to market analysis efforts and identify key growth opportunities
- Analyze and use syndicated data to drive key DRY initiatives
- Build effective and productive working relationships internally and externally
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a car/transportation allowance, equity, performance bonus, generous PTO package, full medical / dental / vision / life / LTD benefits and a 401K w/ match after 6 months.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field of study
- 7-10 years of Natural Channel Sales experience in the CPG industry
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time, including working weekends, when needed
- Demonstrated ability to engage and build rapport with key business partners to drive results
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
To apply please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Director of Sales – Natural Channel as the subject line.