We are looking for someone to join our team and lead new marketing efforts, with an emphasis on owning our social media strategy. We need an entrepreneurial, brand-savvy individual to lead key projects and develop our social marketing channels. This person will be responsible for creating, executing, analyzing, and scaling initiatives that will drive growth in awareness of and love for Good Food Made Simple.
The right candidate lives and breathe social media both at work and in their personal life, is an exceptional content creator with strong writing skills, and can work with limited resources to bring their ideas to life. This position will report to our Director of Marketing and is based in our Wellesley, MA office.
- Own the strategy, execution, and analysis of Good Food Made Simple’s paid and organic social media marketing strategy.
- Develop social-first campaigns to grow our social following and drive engagement.
- Support geo-targeted and retailer specific campaigns using social to drive in-store sales.
- Develop an always-on content calendar spanning social, email, website and influencer marketing.
- Create engaging content for both organic and paid media
- Identify and develop a robust network of influencers to engage with the brand
- Develop and activate brand partnerships with like-minded brands
- Respond to consumer inquiries via phone, web & social, striving to provide quick solutions and to surprise and delight our consumers
- Analyze effectiveness of social media strategy. Report on campaigns as well as monthly social media content performance, audience engagement, and advertising efforts. Identify opportunities to make social media campaigns more efficient and effective.
- 3-5 years of professional social media marketing experience at a consumer product company, media company, or marketing agency. Food & beverage a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of social media marketing programs & platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Sprout Social, Pinterest, Google Adwords, Google Analytics)
- An entrepreneurially minded self-starter who can create and thrive with limited support
- Have a deep understanding of the customer, with obsessive understanding of new trends and opportunities
- Resourceful & creative in bringing ideas to life with limited time and resources
- Strong sense of voice and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Design, photography and/or video production skills a plus
- Travel as needed to events and tradeshows
- Must love good food!
ABOUT GOOD FOOD MADE SIMPLE
We launched Good Food Made Simple in 2011 to provide time-starved families like ours a healthy and clean way to start the day. Over time, we’ve turned that vision into a company that’s revamping the freezer aisle. Good Food Made Simple offers frozen breakfasts, entrees, and snacks made with the best quality ingredients available. Our meals are made with organic vegetables and antibiotic & hormone free meats. We love what we do. Every day we bring fantastic tasting, convenient foods to those who believe in nourishing their bodies the same way we do: with good food made simple.