Do you want to make a meaningful, positive impact on the food system? Are you ready for a hands-on marketing role at a rapidly growing company? Do you love a good ribeye?
We have big plans in 2018, and Verde Farms is looking for a Marketing Specialist to play a critical role. Reporting to the Consumer Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist will support multiple aspects of consumer marketing. You’ll help develop and execute national consumer promotions, represent the brand at consumer and trade events, accurately manage our marketing budget and, of course, cheerfully nail down the nitty-gritty logistics and planning for all of those activities.
We are a dynamic entrepreneurial company, so the ideal candidate will know how to hit the ground running and be comfortable with a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Organize and execute consumer events and industry tradeshows: managing logistics and set up, maintaining budgets, and acting as a brand ambassador at those events.
- With guidance from the Consumer Marketing Manager, support and execute brand and customer marketing activities, including in-store, digital, social, content, PR, research, media, and partnerships
- Manage day-to-day logistics for Marketing and Sales; assist in creation, organization, and management of collateral (e.g. print materials, labels, etc.)
- Organize and manage industry, competitor, and customer data
- Accurately track and manage spending to keep us on budget.
Skills & Experience
Why You Should Work With Us
Verde Farms is a pioneer in grass-fed, organic beef. Help us change the beef game for the better. We provide delicious, responsible meat that's raised with respect for people, planet, and animals - so more people can feel good about the beef they eat. We are a dynamic, open, supportive culture and believe in working hard and having fun while we do it. We're a pioneer in the space (read: stability and credibility) but have the ethos of a start-up (read: innovation and growth). Join us and help change the world.