Sales Manager – Western US
FoodstirsApply for this Job
Location: Western US Status: Full Time Start Date: Fall 2017
Based in Santa Monica, Foodstirs was co-founded by successful entrepreneurs, CEO Galit Laibow, COO Greg Fleishman, and chief brand officer Sarah Michelle Gellar. Foodstirs is disrupting the baking mix category with USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified baking mixes that are superior on every level. The brand meticulously sources each of its ingredients based on four core principles: ultra-sustainability, easy-to-make, accessibly priced, and incredibly delicious from-scratch taste. In addition to regenerative and direct-sourced ingredients, the brand uses organic identity-preserved unbleached heirloom flour, chemical-free dyes, and is free-from artificial preservatives and flavors. Our products are sold nationwide at retailers including Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, Target, Kroger, Safeway, Amazon and many more.
Position Scope: The Sales Manager, Western Region will work closely with the national sales director in the planning, management and execution of Retail Sales for this part of the country.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- High level experience in the Food Industry (Whole Foods, Sprouts, NCGA, INFRA, Safeway, Kroger, Ahold) with CPG selling background in dry baking mix and center store spaces highly preferred
- Established relationships and demonstrated success working with key retail accounts along with the leading brokers and distributors (UNFI, Kehe, DPI, DOT Foods, etc), servicing these channels
- Strong planning and organizational along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills, including full competence with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Proven Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Highly adaptable & resourceful
- Proficient in Syndicated Data Tools (SPINS, Nielsen, Retailer Portals)
- Ability to travel extensively throughout western United States