Spirits Brand Ambassador
The Family CoppolaApply for Job
New position as a Brand Ambassador for our recently established spirits venture. It’s exciting times ahead for us at The Family Coppola with a range of spirits that honors famous, yet lesser known, women throughout history. This person will be critical to our growth and success. If you have a passion for talking about the brands you help to create, have a love for all things liquid and an eagerness to develop a pipeline of new spirits, then this might be for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become an authority on our new line of spirits and of the craftsmanship of distilling– both from a historical perspective and from a contemporary viewpoint.
- Be the credible and passionate voice that educates consumers and trade on our brands.
- Act as a face and personality for the distillery in a promotional role – liaising with consumers and trade contacts in the distillery, at the Francis Ford Coppola winery and at Café Zoetrope.
- Appear in promotional brand materials such as videos, press pieces and photo shoots as required.
- Represent our brands at key marketing and promotional events.
- Internal, consumer and distributor sales force trainings.
- Accompany distributors and our internal sales team on key account visits to educate, inform and help build relationships with key influencers. Help to ensure programs that have been sold into target accounts are executed with the highest quality.
- Work with the Innovation Director to identify best practices in interactive training tools and programming to ultimately deliver a suite of best in class materials.
- Work in collaboration with the EVP of Winemaking and the Innovation Brand Director to identify and develop a pipeline of innovations.
- Work in collaboration with Distillery, providing presence and support to Master Distiller. With the right level of interest, this role could evolve into a future role as a Distiller.
- Must have professional experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Work experience in a relevant related role, with proven experience in product development.
- Should have an interest in the entire distillation process and foundation of knowledge.
- Methodical, logical and detail-oriented character with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong MS Office, budget management, mathematical and reporting skills with the ability to manage and report on processes and costs in a clear and concise manner, complete required logs and set up tasting panels.
- Self-starter with strong project management skills and a willingness to make the role their own.
- Strong sensory skills and knowledge of relevant techniques required to lead the evaluation and tasting of spirits.
- Ability to work a limited number of evenings and weekends as required to support consumer experiences at the distillery, at Zoetrope in San Francisco and at the Francis Ford Coppola Winery.
- Preference for those with media training or public relations experience as a ‘face’ of a distillery but not essential. Enjoy engaging with public through festivals, events, competitions.
- Should have strong verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Should have ability to multitask, work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot obstacles.
- Should have “hands on” leadership skills to lead, develop and train team.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
We offer competitive salary, medical insurance, including Dental, Vision EAP, Wellness and Creative Reimbursements, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account with Medical and Dependent care pre-tax benefits (FSA), and 401K with company matching. Winery, Restaurant, and Resort discounts available.