On Premise Manager - Michigan/Ohio
FIJI Water LLCApply for Job
We are looking for a dynamic On-Premise Manager in Michigan/Ohio to join our FIJI Water, JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery, and Landmark Vineyards team. The On-Premise Manager works independently with distributors on FIJI Water, JUSTIN wines, and Landmark wines to manage account relationships and to drive distribution and volume in the on-premise business channel. This person will be responsible for all on-premise business in Michigan and Ohio. If you have a passion for selling premium brands in the on-premise channel we want to hear from you!
Here's what you'll do:
- Develops relationships, builds brand presence, and executes key sales strategies to open new accounts and grow existing business
- Plans and executes FIJI Water, JUSTIN, and Landmark brand programs in conjunction with distributors
- Works with, trains, and motivates distributors on company brands
- Calls on accounts both independently and with the distributor sales force
- Develops professional relationships with distributor sales personnel and key accounts
- Measures and monitors results through monthly computer generated reports
- Prepares and presents staff trainings and business reviews in accounts to help drive sales
- Achieves assigned case goals for all brands within MI & OH
- Manages state budgets with accurate forecasting and tracking
- Works within assigned POS and travel budgets managing company funds professionally
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience as a supplier, distributor, or in a related field
- 4 Year college degree or equivalent experience
- Resides in Michigan or Ohio, preferably based in Detroit
- Has great connections and relationships with key restaurants, hotels, and other on-premise accounts
- Highly organized with excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Extremely motivated self-starter who works with enthusiasm and passion and can multi-task effectively
- Strong knowledge of and commitment to the wine business
- Possesses a proven history of success in the beverage industry or related field
- Must possess valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to travel min 50% of the time, including overnights and weekends when necessary
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
Here's what we bring to the table:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
- Subsidized gym membership.
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouth feel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 60 countries. To discover Earth's Finest Water, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.