National Brand Educator - Spirits
Inspira MarketingApply for Job
Enthuse isn't your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we're a bit out there.
We're physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We're out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn't just what we do — it's who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren't afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients such as Microsoft, Diageo, and Life is Good — all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
Are you passionate about spirits? Do you want an opportunity to represent some of the top brands in the industry? Do you love meeting new people, sharing your knowledge and influencing people to be better-informed? If so, join our team!
The National Educator will have detailed knowledge of the Reserve brands and will be seen as an expert, whom trade and press will go to for insight on history, production and trends in the category.
Within the trade community in particular, the National Educator will act as the aspirational face of American Spirits category, using their expertise and credibility to support markets in building brand advocacy. The position is based on the development of brand credibility and increasing share of mind for the Diageo Reserve portfolio while also supporting the execution of headline consumer and trade marketing programs.
There will be out of market travel required for trainings, national events & meetings. We are open to having this role based in numerous locations: NYC, Chicago, Miami, or San Francisco.
So, what exactly will you be doing?
- Be the national “face” and authority of the brand for selected US activities/programs/press opportunities
- Build trade credibility for Diageo Reserve brands in core markets
- Develop trade awareness
- Support luxury specialists (Account Consultants) and local sales teams with education and facilitation of headline consumer events.
- Win hearts and minds via compelling storytelling about the craft and heritage of our brands.
- Facilitate industry leading educational seminars
- Be a credible face of the brands and develop regional /national PR presence with key industry journalists and influencers
- Support activation at key industry events
- Provide insights and feedback loop to the business; help shape future programs (consult and advice on trade strategy development
- Turn in timely reports for activity within the market through a online system
- Manage a monthly P&L for the travel and expenses
- Attend conference calls /meetings via voice or in person (when applicable)
What do we need from you?
- Genuine passion for spirits industry is a must
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Professional individual with at least 10-12 years experience in related field with a strong hospitality and/or sales background
- Excellent knowledge of the Total Beverage Alchohol market
- A strong sense of the bar & restaurant industry and knowledge of the three tier system
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possess strong public and presentation skills
Does this sound like you? If so apply now.
This full-time role offers a competitive salary plus a bonus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and expense reimbursement.
Enthuse Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.