Foodservice Key Accounts Sales Representative - Commercial (West Coast)
Bulletproof 360Apply for Job
- Develop and Manage Sales pipeline required to achieve budget goals in assigned Territory.
- Develop and execute Key Account business plans that are aligned with BP's overall growth strategy.
- Driving engagement with Operators that can lead to increased Distributor placements
- Working with Collaboratively with Bulletproof cross functional teams: Brand, Product, Finance, Supply Chain.
- Manage Negotiations of Operator Contracts
- Collaborate and execute account Marketing Plans
- Manage Forecasting for assigned accounts and territories
- Study market trends and competitive landscape, and develop plans to capitalize on opportunities.
- Minimum 7 years of sales experience as a Key Account Manager in the Western US, Foodservice Channel
- Demonstrated Success growing sales
- Current, established relationships with Key Foodservice Operators & Distributors in West (please submit Operator and Distributor Contact List with resume)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels
- Bring a reputation of high integrity
Demonstrated Success in:
- Growing sales in Healthy QSR/ Quick Casual Segment, West.
- Pioneering new, innovative brands in fast paced, high growth CPG company
- Selling Innovative, healthy/functional Ready -to-Drink products in Foodservice
Skills and Experience:
- Able to support key operator penetration within the territory by traveling up to 75%
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree Required