Wholesale Sales Representative (Central Region)
Bulletproof 360Apply for Job
The Bulletproof team is looking for a driven, energetic Wholesale Sales Representative to join our Sales team and help us build a world-class company. The Wholesale Sales Representative will focus on expanding brand distribution and in store positioning in the Natural/Specialty Grocery Channel. Develop and manage new business pipeline required to achieve budget goals in the designated territory. This will be accomplished by (1) Direct Selling to Key Accounts (2) Working closely with Broker Sales team representatives to meet or exceed sales goals.
The ideal candidate will live in the Central Region of the US (Texas, Colorado or Chicago) and have a demonstrated history of successful relationship management and product placements with Whole Foods Market, and Natural/Specialty Grocery Channel regional accounts such as Fresh Thyme, Central Market, Natural Grocers, Lucky’s.
• Managing New Business Pipeline required to Achieve Budget
• Gain New Distribution Partnerships
• Gain Additional SKU placements with Existing Distribution Partnerships
• Continual Void Matrix Management
• Manage New Item Introductions
• Direct Selling to Key Accounts: Build sustainable partnerships with key decision-makers as assigned accounts and territories required to achieve budget
• Broker Management - Drive high level of broker performance, motivate and direct brokers to achieve budget
• Working with Collaboratively with Bulletproof cross functional teams: Brand, Product, Finance, Supply Chain.
• Negotiate Partner Marketing Programs
• Manage Forecasting for assigned accounts and territories
• Build a rapid pace of growth by developing effective sales strategies
• Determine account level strategies that fit brand and company goals
• Study market trends and competitive landscape
Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years of outside sales experience with a Food & Beverage Consumer Packaged Goods Company in the Natural/Specialty Grocery Channel
• High energy, high integrity
• Able to support key territories within the region by traveling up to 80%
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficient with Word and Excel
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred