HummustirApply for this Job
Hummustir, the biggest breakthrough in hummus ever, is growing rapidly in stores across the U.S.! We have an exciting career opportunity for an eCommerce Manager to join our Hummustir team in NYC and grow Hummustir online as quickly as it's been growing offline!
The e-Commerce Manager owns the online brand experience to execute brand strategy and achieve financial goals. The e-Commerce Manager is responsible for site operations, long and short term strategy, planning and implementation.
Some KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS include the following:
- Develop website merchandise strategies to achieve sales and gross margin goals.
- Manage and monitor annual and monthly marketing budget for ecommerce.
- Manage and work with Amazon Market Place account, Jet and Shopify on hummustir.com.
- Provide weekly ecommerce reporting.
- Work with e-marketing team to optimize sales and profitability of affiliate, search and other partner channels
- Partner with Brand Marketing and Social Media team to identify, develop and execute initiatives to drive brand awareness, acquisition and positive customer sentiment.
- Drive strategic change by identifying potential business opportunities relating to e-Commerce.
- Ensure optimal site performance, develop new initiatives and drive online excellence.
- Other projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years’ experience working in e-Commerce
- Previous experience working for a food retail brand would be highly desirable.
- Extensive web analytics skills, with demonstrated proficiency in Google Analytics
- Strong business acumen and financial proficiency, analytical and business planning skills
- Proven ability to interface with business as well as technical teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with global teams harmoniously in a fast-paced business environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of website technology and development
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and tactical execution level.
- Excellent communication skills -- verbal and written.
- Work experience with Shopify and Amazon Market Place
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.