nutpods/Green Grass Foods, Inc.Apply for this Job
The Ecommerce Analyst is responsible for the content management, logistics, and data analysis surrounding the Ecommerce operations of Green Grass Foods. He/she will closely coordinate, communicate and report to the Senior Operations Manager.
The nutpods team is a close-knit group, and we support each other’s personal and professional aspirations. Our team is poised for additional strong growth and we are looking for candidates who want to take a long-term journey with us.
- Monitor all customer-facing product listings for unwanted changes, errors, etc.
- Open cases with Amazon Seller Support and follow through until issues are resolved
- Monitor back-end data to ensure proper fee structures are followed by Amazon and follow through with reimbursement requests for lost/damaged inventory, errant fees, etc.
- Monitor inventory levels and prepare shipments/inventory transfers in cooperation with Operations team and 3rd-party warehousing and logistics providers
- Collaborate with Operations and Marketing teams for inventory forecasting and planning
- Execute various product listing updates and create new product listings
- Seek out new and useful reports on Amazon Seller Central
- Stay abreast of industry trends and technical Amazon rules/regulations, with an eye for continuous improvement of our practices/operations
- Monitor sales trends and alert team of apparent spikes or abnormalities
Other Online Retailers
- Monitor listings on Jet.com, Ebay.com, nutpods.com, Vitacost.com and others, and alert team of potential issues
- Evaluate and respond to solicitations for new ecommerce sales opportunities
- Collaborate with team on planned marketing campaigns/promotions
- Conduct initial and in-depth market research on target countries for international expansion
- Identify, approach and engage necessary in-country partners/consultants
- Identify the operational requirements and impacts of new ecommerce opportunities and assist with implementation of required additional operational activities
- Work with necessary team members to evaluate net company gains by entering new markets and prepare proposals for promising contenders
Experience: Four to five years relevant work experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to do the job. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and computerized databases.
Specific Skills: We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Analytical and quantitative reasoning
- Adaptable and the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Well organized with excellent time management
- Sound judgement
- Self-motivated, persistent, dependable and reliable
- Team Player, Versatility a must