BRAMiApply for this Job
BRAMI is a healthy snack startup offering a unique option to the market. BRAMI lupini beans can be thought of as the Mediterranean answer to edamame – but they don’t need to be heated, are soy-free, and come in flavors. We are looking for someone driven, who relishes responsibility, and wants to build a business from the ground up, leading our efforts on the West Coast. Someone with the tactical awareness to execute at the field level, who can manage broker and distributor partnerships, make headquarter calls, analyze the data and help shape our strategy.
- Build and manage broker and account relationships to drive velocity and account growth
- Implement and execute on field sales strategy
- Shape sales and marketing strategy
- Leverage relationships to deepen penetration and build new sales channels
- Analyze sales data to enhance field sales and channel strategy effectiveness
- Sales forecasting and management of sales expenses and budgets
- Participation in trade shows and sales events
- Add value to the company beyond the region
- Familiarity with both Natural & Conventional a plus
- Contacts with existing West Coast natural and conventional chains a plus
- Experience in both sales and CPG marketing a plus
- A positive attitude with great organizational, attention-to-detail, presentation and social skills
- Driven, self-starting, responsibility-loving, multi-hat-wearing personality a must
- Passion for health food and the brand a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Willingness to do the blocking and tackling necessary to build a food brand on the ground out of the gate, and then the ability to effectively build a team underneath
- Ability to travel for work.
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply, please submit your resume.