Resilient ManagementApply for Job
Resilient Management is a fast growing Venture
Capital firm with world-changing vision and a proven track-record in the
health and wellness industries. Based on the professional and financial
success of our Founders, Resilient has invested in and operates a group
of companies including botanical beverages, hospitality, scientific
research, biofeedback, real estate, and a number of non-profits. Our
headquarters are in Vancouver with markets in Canada, US, Europe, and
We are seeking a dedicated leader with strong financial acumen to undertake the rewarding task of scaling profit-driven opportunity for our team. If you are the right candidate, you will take charge, be passionate for change, and guide us to extraordinary heights. Take the next leap in your career with our fun-loving, achievement-oriented and ‘impossible is always possible’ team. This role reports directly to the CEO.
A day in the life...
-Participate in the development of plans and programs as a strategic partner across multiple business units. Strategize, recruit and hire key roles for our growing team.
-Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
-Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
Drive overall operational effectiveness.
-Monitor cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism, which includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
-Plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth opportunities.
A little about you…
- Accounting designation, formal business education and/or legal background
- Demonstrated leadership experience in an executive role
- Experience in consumer products businesses with manufacturing operations
- Experience with product oriented e-commerce businesses in terms of manufacturing and finance
- Strong analytical skills to develop, measure and improve operational, financial, quality and cycle time performance indicators
- Passion in joining the startup culture and experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Strength in international tax planning
- Your personality - curious, insatiable, tenacious, intelligent, awesome (!!!), detailed, strategic
Highly competitive base + bonus