Intelligentsia CoffeeApply for Job
The Sales Executive identifies, qualifies, and develops prospective wholesale customers across a variety of business channels to onboard and support new wholesale customers and grow the designated territory. The position requires strong sales and business experience and a broad understanding of the food and beverage industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the overall growth and development of the assigned territory.
- Provide consultation for new wholesale/foodservice customers, including recommendations for appropriate beverage equipment, with confidence and expertise.
- Collaborate and leverage the full Intelligentsia San Francisco team across the roasting works, wholesale training lab, and sales office.
- Manage the entire onboarding process of new wholesale customers and provide sales support for up to 12 months after their initial purchase.
- Qualify all incoming sales leads for wholesale coffee, tea, and related merchandise. Effectively utilize the available team support across Finance, Marketing, Operations, Technical Service, and Training to service customers.
- Conduct sales prospecting and lead management activities within assigned territory to identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Utilize Intelligentsia's sales process, sales methodology, and CRM tools to conduct daily business activities.
- Produce sales pipeline reports, perform sales forecasting, and work with management to refine and execute sales strategy for the territory.
- Participate in events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 2-4 years of B2B sales experience as an individual contributor required. Experience in the specialty coffee industry and/or foodservice or hospitality industry is highly preferred.
Think you're a perfect fit? Click the link to read a full description of the position, job requirements, and to submit your application. Only applications submitted through our website will be accepted.