Zest TeaApply for this Job
Winner of Best New Product at the 2015 World Tea Expo, Zest premium energy teas offer the same energizing kick of coffee without the negative side effects. Our teas have as much caffeine as coffee -- about 3X the levels of traditional teas -- and amino acids that help create a steady alertness, instead of the jitters and crash associated with other caffeinated products.
Zest Tea currently has a team of five working out of the Pig Town neighborhood of Baltimore. We’ve raised a seed round to help us accelerate our marketing efforts and propel us into brick and mortar retail. In late 2017, we will be launching a new bottled version of the product and raise a Series-A funding round to support that launch.
Growth Marketing Manager
Zest Tea launched as an ecommerce brand in 2014, and although we have since expanded into retail and corporate channels, ecommerce remains a significant portion of the company’s revenue. We are looking for an individual to join our small team and lead the ecommerce and marketing efforts that constitute our direct to consumer sales.
What we are looking for:
- Marketing experience in any or all of the following areas: email marketing, display advertising, influencer marketing, co-branding efforts, social media, blog writing, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience working for an ecommerce brand
- Basic html and css
- Basic design skills
- Ability to analyze and report on marketing data
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Identify new marketing opportunities and execute on them
- Create collateral for marketing initiatives
- Identify, reach out to and coordinate with social media influencers
- Write copy and create images for monthly emails
- Maintain and improve current email automation
- Write blog posts
- Identify, reach out to and coordinate with subscription boxes
- Create and carry out contests and giveaways
- Create and manage display ads
- Analyze data related to all marketing initiatives and make improvements based on findings
- Flexible work from home and vacation policies
- Opportunity to be a part of a quickly growing company at its early stages and have a big impact on its trajectory
- Healthcare stipend
- Salary commensurate with experience