Living IntentionsApply for this Job
This position will be responsible for scheduling, executing and wrapping all demos assigned to ambassador in the assigned territory. This role will also focus on executing small scale, single staffed, sampling and event opportunities. The goal of this position is to enhance brand awareness in the assigned territory. This role may also have the opportunity to attend events outside of the assigned area as an event staff team member.
- Work closely with Sales Team and Demo Manager to ensure all demo and event efforts are focused on current Sales goals and Marketing positioning
- Provide product education and product sampling to consumers through demo efforts at stores across the region
- Responsible for being a strong physical representation of the brand with a well kept appearance and integral attitude at all times
- Responsible for staying up to date with any new company marketing initiatives
- This position reports to the Demo Manager, all products to be demoed at each store will be assigned by Manager
- Responsible for self executed, 3-4 hour demos for all stores in assigned territory
- Quantity of demos, pay rate, etc to be detailed out in contract
- Follow Living Intentions internal protocols for demo tracking as listed below:
- Complete Demo Reports for every demo & submit to Demo Manager by the following day with photos of demo setup and shelf sets
- Call stores prior to demo to ensure stores are properly stocked with product needed for demo
- Maintaining company brand look and feel with each demo setup in stores
Time Required to Fulfill Above Requirements:
- This is a part-time position in which hours will vary each month according to the amount of demos that are budgeted.
- Weekend availability is a must
- Must have a strong understanding of Natural Food Industry
- Must be able to effectively sell products with educationally persuasive sales tactics
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Must have clear, effective communication skills
- Must be able to maintain organized files, folders, schedules and documentation
If you think you are the perfect fit for this position, please reply to this ad with your resume and a short essay explaining why you think you are the perfect fit for the job. Please note, any replies without a short explanation will not be considered.
Please see www.livingintentions.com for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!