Rockstar Energy DrinkApply for this Job
(Please do not send Resume)
PLEASE APPLY BY VISITING THE LINK BELOW:
ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK
As a ROCKSTAR Sales Representative, your primary responsibility is to sell Rockstar product to new and existing customer accounts.
The Sales Representative’s compensation will be a combination of salary and commissions earned based on achieving your own sales of ROCKSTAR product.
Every ROCKSTAR Sales Representative is assigned a specific geographic territory.
All sales representatives are responsible to:
Plan a weekly sales route in order to maximize sales, taking into account guidance from supervisors concerning new product launches or heavier volume accounts. The area supervisor will assist with and approve the weekly sales route plan.
*Solicit and obtain orders for incremental sales of ROCKSTAR products by meeting face-to-face with store owners and managers. The Sales Representative may provide data and information regarding opportunities for increased profits and margins, survey product and inventory to identify opportunities for additional sales, provide samples to promote new product launches to obtain sales, and take orders for products which are to be delivered by the assigned distributors normal route salesman/delivery person.
* Provide excellent sales/customer service to achieve account satisfaction with ROCKSTAR product and therefore increase the Sales Representative’s sales.
* Survey assigned accounts to ensure that ROCKSTAR products and POS are presented in a way to maximize customer sales and influence purchasing decisions of account owner/managers (including “front faced” products, properly labeled shelves, verifying that displays committed are on the floor and verifying correct pricing).
* Interact with owners/managers about displays and signage (interior + exterior) including confirming that all are current and correct. Use discussions about displays as an opportunity to increase sales. Inform owner/managers of current promotions and remove expired promotional materials.
Setup and maintain in-store displays, from time to time.
All Sales Representatives are required to complete all daily tasks on their assigned territory routes during assigned working hours. Sales Representatives are expected to work 8 hour shifts, Mon-Fri, with a one hour unpaid lunch.
Any necessary / approved vehicle maintenance must be performed within normal working hours.
Sales Representatives are provided and strongly encouraged to take a one hour off-duty lunch before the end of the fifth hour of work and two off-duty 15 minute rest breaks, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. If any Sales Representative is having any difficulty taking lunch or rest breaks, he or she should inform the area supervisor immediately.
· SATISFACTORY MVR REQUIRED
· ABILITY TO WORK 40 HOURS PER WEEK, TYPICALLY MON-FRI FROM 8-5, BUT OCCASIONAL EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS MAY BE REQUIRED
· ABILITY TO STAND FOR A MINIMUM OF 4 HOURS, DRIVE/RIDE IN A VEHICLE FOR UP TO 4 HOURS A DAY
· ABILITY TO LIFT AT LEAST 30 POUNDSAbout Rockstar Energy Drink:
About Rockstar Energy Drink: Rockstar Energy Drink is designed for those who lead active lifestyles from Athletes to Rockstars. Available in over 20 flavors at convenience and grocery outlets in over 30 countries, Rockstar supports the active Rockstar lifestyle across the globe through Action Sports, Motor Sports, and Live Music. For more information visit: www.RockstarEnergy.com