Regional Sales Manager - Great Lakes Region, USA
Healthier Functional Beverage CompanyApply for this Job
Position Summary: The Regional Sales Manager (RMS) is responsible for achieving agreed upon regional sales forecasts, coordinating Key Account programs via distributors and retail customers as ongoing sales support, and executing merchandising & promotional goals, by providing strong management/leadership to their assigned distributors.
- Delivering the region's annual sales goal
- Implement the company's sales strategy with retailers within the region
- Distributor management
- Sales reports analysis
- Business development
- Expense management
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in effectively managing, developing, and growing a distributor network
- 4-year degree preferred
- Strong working knowledge and demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office software
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, experience writing clear concise letters detailing expectations, and strong oral communication skills for presenting to sales groups
- Willingness to travel - minimum of 50% of the time. Have a vehicle in good working condition.