Merchandisers Needed ASAP! - Eastern Long Island
Big Geyser Inc.Apply for this Job
OUTPACING OUR GROWTH: As New York’s largest non-alcoholic beverage and snack distributor we looking to fill several merchandiser positions in Long Island NY due to our rapid growth and development. If you are a hardworking, high energy person looking to grow from within in a highly promotable environment, then you should see if you have what it takes to be selected to join our team. Due to the rapid growth of many brands in our portfolio we are looking for additional talent who has what it takes to make it on our team.
Join Big Geyser, the largest distributor in New York, as we are EXPANDING again! As a leader in the Beverage and Snack Distribution industry, we operate in the 5 boroughs of New York City, Long Island, Westchester and Putnam County. We exclusively distribute such brands as Monster Energy, Core Hydration, Core Organics, Essentia, Apple & Eve, V8 Splash, Muscle Milk, Sparkling Ice, Hint, Nesquik, Deep River, Honest Tea, Zico Coconut Water, and many other brands. We are looking for a Merchandiser to join our team in the Eastern Long Island and Suffolk County area who is hard working and looking to build a career with major advancement opportunities.
As a member of our team, you will interact with sales personnel/managers, manufacturer’s sales associates and must be able to work in a very intense and growing environment. The ideal candidate will have a deep desire to succeed and be able to follow direction. In addition the candidate must have a strong positive personality, be a “can do person” with very strong “people skills and be a quick thinker for difficult situations. We look for honest and intense individuals.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Merchandising supermarkets, convenience stores, mass retailers, delis, c-stores, and all other retailers of beverages and snacks
- Securing, maintaining, and expanding premium shelf space and displays. We strive to promote from within
- Build displays, pack out shelves, reset coolers and warm shelves, and utilize hard and soft POS
- Providing Feedback to Management regarding account status and growth
- Monitor Resets
- Must be strong communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Manage merchandising directives within area
- Must be a very organized person who can follow instructions and remain organized
- Must feel comfortable in dealing with retailers
- Must have a reliable an insured automobile
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of the Eastern Long Island area
- Must be high energy team player willing to work hard
- Must work well both independently and as a team
- Committed to success and not a clock watcher
- Must love our Products that can be viewed on www.biggeyser.com