Westchester Sales Representatives Needed ASAP
Big Geyser Inc.Apply for this Job
OUTPACING OUR GROWTH: As New York’s largest non-alcoholic beverage and snack distributor we looking to fill several Sales Representative positions in Westchester/Putnam Counties NY, due to our rapid growth and development. If you are a hardworking, high energy person looking to grow from within in a highly promotable environment, then you should see if you have what it takes to be selected to join our team. Due to the rapid growth of many brands in our portfolio we are looking for additional talent who has what it takes to make it on our team.
Big Geyser is a leader in the Beverage and Snack Distribution industry. We operate in the 5 boroughs of New York City, Long Island, Westchester and Putnam County. We exclusively distribute such brands as Monster Energy, Core Hydration, Core Organics, Essentia, Apple & Eve, V8 Splash, Muscle Milk, Sparkling Ice, Hint, Nesquik, Deep River, Honest Tea, Zico Coconut Water, and many other brands.
Sales Representative As a member of our team, you will interact with fellow sales personnel/managers, manufacturer’s sales associates and must be able to work in a very fast paced, intense and growing environment. You will be responsible for selling supermarkets, convenience stores, mass retailers, delis, c-stores, hotels, corporate cafeterias and all other retailers of beverages and snacks. You will be trained and responsible for sales and handling merchandise/merchandisers. You will be responsible for securing, maintaining, and expanding premium shelf space all following company sales and merchandising direction. We are seeking hard working individuals looking to build a career with major advancement opportunities. You will be working in an intense, high energy work environment. The ideal candidate will have a deep desire to succeed and make money. It will also be beneficial, but not mandatory to have a degree in one of the following area: business administration, management, marketing, hotel restaurant management, culinary arts, or food & beverage management. He or she will have the ability to drive sales with fun and exciting brands. You will service existing accounts, open new accounts, expand accounts, make new product placements within existing accounts, and be able to participate in sales incentive programs. The ideal candidate will be “hands on” and be able to influence others at all levels. The candidate must have a strong positive personality, be a self-motivator with a “can do” attitude and strong people skills. Applicant must be a quick thinker and utilize much common sense.
- Responsible for Executing and Coordinating Retail Promotions
- Providing Feedback to Management regarding account status and growth
- Open New Accounts, Expand Sku’s, Monitor Resets and Cold/Dry Product Placements
- Placement of coolers, manage existing coolers, Hard and Soft POS Placement
- Ensuring company coolers are 100% compliant with company products.
- Follow up daily on past potential for sales and expanded distribution opportunities
- Must be strong communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Manage merchandising directives within area
- Must be a very organized person who can follow instructions and remain organized
- Must feel comfortable in dealing with retailers and people in general.
- Knowledge of the area
- Must be high energy team player willing to work hard
- Ability to organize, execute and looking to build brands
- Must work well both independently and as a team
- Committed to success and not a clock watcher
- Must love our Products that can be viewed on www.biggeyser.com