Bilingual On-Premise Sales Specialist
Premium Retail ServicesApply for this Job
On-Premise Sales Specialist- Anheuser- Busch
- Responsible for increasing relevance and sales for key brands in target market by activating key brands in top on-premise nightlife & influencer accounts.
- Key brands include Estrella Jalisco, Montejo, Bud Light and Budweiser among select other brands.
- Identifying top nightlife accounts not buying key ABI brands and developing plans to establish business with these accounts.
- Focus on five drivers in targeted accounts:
- Sell in new, long term distribution of key brands.
- Get key brands included on menu.
- Secure back bar display and other high impact merchandising for key brands.
- Conduct staff engagement activities around key brands.
- Ensure optimal consumer experience for key brands in top accounts through branded events and features.
- Partnering with distributors to ensure orders are placed, products are received and sales are growing at accounts.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of proven results oriented experience in outside. sales or within the beverage/nightlife industry.
- Knowledge of nightlife and beer/liquor industry.
- MUST be well connected in the city through various channels especially nightlife.
- Responsible, self-motivated, driven, strong time management skills.
- Outgoing and engaging; ability to talk to anyone and gain trust and respect.
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results.
- Strong judgment and professional maturity.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be 21+ years old.
- Must be bilingual
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER