Innovative Non-Alcoholic BeverageApply for this Job
The Market Manager is responsible for managing and developing the movement of our products and service to our Distributors. The Market Manager will have to coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. They will need to analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the performance of our brand.
Distributor Relationship & Performance
- Responsible for being the single point of contact for the distributor
- Accountable for volume, profit, and share performance at assigned distributor
- Distributor management, scorecard and KPI management
- Collaboratively develop retail execution standards and ensure distributor compliance with defined sales standards
- Business Analysis and Collaborative planning
- Understanding our product programming and communicating to distributors, specifically provide expertise and communication/leadership, strategies, brand priorities and program, sales strategies; go-to-market pricing strategies; and chain selling/execution.
- Problem solving and opportunity identification
- Direct and collaborate with assigned distributors on development of the Annual distributor business plan
- Development and leadership of the monthly plan development and active in-market implementation/execution/evaluation
- Monthly forecasting input into leadership
In Market Execution
- Responsible for in outlet selling
- Accountable for the analysis, segmentation and development of target account list as well as owns the implementation of the strategy within assigned distributors
- Development and execution of defined sales standards
- Development and execution of retail sales standards
- Own the execution in assigned territory (distribution, display execution, distributor service)
- Own the development of our brand (identifying and prioritizing brand building opportunities for each assigned distributor)
- Local pricing intelligence
- Regularly in-market to evaluate effectiveness of plan implementation as well as identifying retail volume/profit opportunities.