NEW YORK– GODIVA Chocolatier announced the launch of its new Gold Discovery collection – a modern take on the brand’s signature gold box for experience-seeking chocolate lovers.
The Gold Discovery collection is a fusion of history and innovation featuring new flavors, colors, shapes and textures that effortlessly come together for modern flavor pairings. GODIVA chefs created six new bold flavor combinations including white chocolate ganache and coffee, strawberry and lychee as well as caramel mousse, creating a journey of wonderful discoveries for the adventurous foodie.
The collection includes classic GODIVA flavors, such as the Dark Lion of Belgium and Milk Praline Heart, with a modern, sophisticated twist in addition to the introduction of six new pieces:
- ‘Strawberry Lychee Eclipse’: a fusion of dreamy white chocolate mousse laced with strawberry and lychee, in a crispy, creamy milk chocolate shell
- ‘Intense Coffee Feather’: luxurious white chocolate ganache gets a hit of bold coffee and a coat of milk chocolate
- ‘Caramel Mousse Artisan’: white chocolate mousse meets caramel for a taste of crème brûlée, before it’s wrapped in milk chocolate
- ‘Pecan Praline Allure’: exquisite pecan and chocolate praline surrounded by milk chocolate
- ‘Double Dark Chocolate Swirl’: rich extra dark chocolate ganache surrounded by a dark chocolate shell
- ‘Almond Marquise’: whole roasted almond with almond praline in a milk chocolate shell
The combination of innovative, elevated flavors and the intricate artistry of new shapes, has resulted in a collection of chocolate pieces that stimulate the senses during an unforgettable tasting experience.
“As one of GODIVA’s Chefs and Chocolatiers, we collectively find passion in continuing the vision of our founders, while bringing fresh, artistic viewpoints to all of our collections. This reimagined Gold Discovery collection combines our iconic history in premium chocolate with contemporary, edible artistry that allows new fans to discover gold for themselves,” explains Chef Jean Apostolou.
The Gold Discovery Collection is now available in U.S. stores and GODIVA.com in boxes of 6 ($14) and 12 pieces ($25). The packaging pays homage to the classic gold box, embossed with the signature “G” and Lady GODIVA emblem symbolic of the chocolatier’s heritage and finished with a gold satin ribbon that parallels the beauty and luxury that is synonymous with the GODIVA name.
Follow @GODIVA on the brand’s social media channels to share the wonder and #TreatYourselfWonderful.
About GODIVA Chocolatier
For the past ninety years, GODIVA has led the chocolate category through its pioneering innovation and impressive culinary artistry. GODIVA’s heritage is rooted in its founding family’s skilled craftsmanship and passion for chocolate, which is upheld today by GODIVA’s five Belgian-trained chef chocolatiers. Based in key markets around the world, the chefs create award-winning chocolate creations that push the boundaries of their art. Founded in a home-atelier in Brussels, GODIVA now has over 600 owned boutiques and is present in more than 100 countries around the world—from Europe to Asia, from North America to the Middle East. To find out more information, please visit www.godiva.com.