ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J.– Dreams do come true…this summer, Breyers® is excited to introduce Breyers® delights, a new delicious range of low and reduced fat ice creams. With 260-330 calories and 20 grams of protein per pint, Breyers® delights are made with high quality ingredients, naturally sourced flavors, and all American dairy.
Breyers® delights come in four delicious flavors:
- Vanilla Bean Breyers® delights – Smooth low-fat vanilla ice cream, made with real vanilla beans, and fresh cream. It’s 260 calories per pint and a good source of protein.
- Creamy Chocolate Breyers® delights – Rich, creamy low-fat chocolate ice cream made with real cocoa. It’s the ultimate chocolate-lover’s dream at 270 calories per pint.
- Cookies & Cream Breyers® delights – Tasty cookies and cream reduced-fat ice cream, made with real cookies and fresh cream in every bite. A wondrous combination that’s 330 calories per pint.
- Mint Chip Breyers® delights – Cool, mint reduced-fat ice cream made with real peppermint extract and chocolatey chips. It’s 310 calories per pint and perfect for a refreshing, delicious treat.
“We can’t wait for everyone to try new Breyers® delights. With more than 150 years of experience making mouth-watering ice cream, we’re always listening to our fans. We heard that calories and protein are top of mind, so we crafted Breyers® delights. We worked hard to deliver an ice cream that starts with high quality ingredients, tastes great, and is 260-330 calories per pint,” said Peter Harbour, Marketing Director of Breyers®.
Breyers® delights are available in 1-pint (16-ounce) containers this summer at stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $4.49 – $4.99. To learn more about Breyers®, visit Breyers.com.
For over 150 years, people have enjoyed the great taste of Breyers® ice cream and frozen treats, available in more than 50 delicious varieties, including Breyers® Natural Vanilla, America’s No. 1 vanilla ice cream, Mint Chocolate Chip, Natural Strawberry, and Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™. Breyers® is committed to high quality ingredients, starting with milk and cream from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones, naturally sourced colors and flavors, and sustainably farmed fruit and vanilla.* Breyers® products are available in grocery stores nationwide for the suggested retail price of $3.99 – $5.99.
About Unilever United States, Inc.
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home Care, Personal Care and Refreshment products with sales in more than 190 countries and reaching 2.5 billion consumers a day. In the United States, the portfolio includes brand icons such as Axe, Ben & Jerry’s, Breyers, Caress, Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy, Country Crock, Degree, Dollar Shave Club, Dove, Good Humor, Hellmann’s, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!, Klondike, Knorr, Lever 2000, Lipton, Magnum, Nexxus, Noxzema, Pond’s, Popsicle, Promise, Q-tips, Seventh Generation, Simple, St. Ives, Suave, Sir Kensington’s, Talenti Gelato & Sorbetto, TIGI, TONI&GUY, TRESemmé and Vaseline. All of the preceding brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Unilever Group of Companies.Unilever employs approximately 8,000 people in the United States – generating more than $9 billion in sales in 2016.
The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan commits to:
- Helping more than a billion people take action to improve their health and well-being by 2020.
- Halving the environmental impact of our products by 2030.
- Enhancing the livelihoods of millions of people by 2020.
The USLP creates value by driving growth and trust, eliminating costs and reducing risks. The company’s sustainable living brands are growing 50% faster than the rest of the business and delivered more than 60% of the company’s growth in 2016.
Unilever was ranked number one in its sector in the 2016 Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In the FTSE4Good Index, it achieved the highest environmental score of 5. It led the list of Global Corporate Sustainability Leaders in the 2017 GlobeScan/SustainAbility annual survey for the seventh year running. Unilever has pledged to become carbon positive in its operations by 2030.
For more information on Unilever U.S. and its brands visit: www.unileverusa.com
* Suppliers of other ingredients such as cookies, candies & sauces may not be able to make this claim. The FDA states that no significant difference has been shown between dairy derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST-treated cows. Most of our Breyers® products currently source natural colors and flavors and we are working on the remaining products. In Breyers BLASTS!®, our product, before the inclusion of any candies, cookies, sauces or fruit from other suppliers, will fully abide by this claim.