SNOHOMISH, Wash., — Snoqualmie Ice Cream from the Pacific Northwest has launched six new, all-natural frozen custards. The new flavors are available at grocery stores in the Northwest and can ship nationwide by ordering online.
The six new flavors are frozen custards with 14% butterfat, more cream and extra eggs. Snoqualmie Ice Cream is made in a sustainable factory North of Seattle. The pints are vat-pasteurized in small batches and are all natural, rBST-free and sweetened with non-GMO cane sugar.
The six new flavors are:
- Blueberry Cardamom Crisp Custard: Northwest blueberries, crispy oats and cinnamon are swirled into sweet, blueberry cardamom custard to remind you of your favorite dessert straight from the oven.
- Red Raspberry Cake Custard: Cake batter custard, red raspberry ripples and white cake pieces create a refined treat for any occasion.
- Spicy Banana Brownie Custard: Chocolate fudge brownies are mixed into sweet banana cinnamon custard, creating a sweet and spicy treat.
- Brown Butter Sugar Cookie Custard: We are obsessed with this flavor! Brown butter custard and soft sugar cookies are a match made in heaven.
- Brown Sugar Cookie Dough Custard: This isn’t your average cookie dough ice cream. We decided on creamy custard sweetened with brown sugar and extra bites of chocolate chip cookie dough. (This is Barry’s favorite flavor!)
- Crispy Marshmallow Treat Custard: Out of thousands of entries, Jessica B. from Seattle came up with this winning flavor, which is inspired by her childhood memories of making homemade rice crispy treats. We’ve created this custard to taste just like them.
The new flavor line is available in pints (MSRP: $5.99) beginning March 2016. To learn more about Snoqualmie Ice Cream new flavors or to find a store near you, visit snoqualmieicecream.com.
About Snoqualmie Ice Cream:Â Husband and wife, Barry and Shahnaz Bettinger have privately owned Snoqualmie Ice Cream since 1997. Snoqualmie Ice Cream makes the most perfect, all-natural ice cream, custard, gelato and sorbet. Everything is made in small batches at our sustainable factory in Snohomish, Washington. We believe in simple ingredients. We work with family farms in the Pacific Northwest to source milk and cream that does not contain added hormones. We sweeten with non-GMO cane sugar and never use preservatives, high-fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. Our ice cream is vat-pasteurized, because it slow cooks the ingredients, never scorches the cream and allows each flavor to have its own unique recipe. We promise to make the most genuine ice cream with more cream and less air to taste as close to homemade as possible.
Snoqualmie Ice Cream pints are available in the Northwest at Fred Meyer, QFC, Safeway (Seattle, Portland), Albertsons (Seattle, Portland, Intermountain), Whole Foods (Seattle, Portland), Haggen, Winco (Seattle, Portland), Plaid Pantry, PCC Natural Markets, Metropolitan Market, Town and Country Markets and many more specialty retailers. The pints are also available to purchase and ship nationwide at snoqualmieicecream.com/shop.