IRWINDALE, Calif., Oct. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — To meet growing consumer demand for fresh, clean and nutrient-rich meal options, Ready Pac Foods, Inc. announces the launch of a revolutionary new brand — elevAte ™. A first of its kind in its category, all elevAte ™ single-serve salads are non-GMO, organic, gluten free ready-to-eat superfood salad blends.
The elevAte ™ product line of superfood salads features eight superfood recipes including Blu-Rugula, Go-Go-Gogi and Kale Caesar, as well as organic recipes like Organic Power Grains, Organic Nutty Cranberry and Organic Spinach Pow. All elevAte ™ superfood salads will be available for $4.99 MSRP.
“With elevAte ™, our goal is to create something innovative that speaks directly to today’s health conscious consumer at an affordable price,” said Tony Sarsam, CEO of Ready Pac. “In addition to making non-GMO options more accessible to consumers across the country, elevAte ™ also delivers nutrient dense offerings that are gluten-free, organic, feature anti-biotic free chicken and are high in Omega 3 and 6 through indulgent and exciting flavors.”
The elevAte ™ packaging also takes an innovative approach in the fresh foods category. Its full-sleeve packaging, a first for any Ready Pac Foods product, tells a unique story for each flavor combination – prompting and encouraging consumers to remove the sleeve to see what’s inside. The superfood salad ingredients are clearly identified on the sleeve and visible in the package.
elevAte Product Portfolio & Ingredients
- Blu-Rugula Superfood Salad: “A Motherload of Antioxidants in these Chia Seeds” – organic baby greens and baby lettuces with sorghum, aronia berries, almonds, organic chia seeds, cacao nibs and a blueberry honey vinaigrette dressing. USDA Organic Certified, NSF Gluten Free Certified and Non-GMO Project Verified* at 260 calories.
- Go-Go-Gogi Superfood Salad: “Brain Boosting B Vitamins” – organic chopped kale, carrots and red cabbage with azuki beans, goji berries, roasted cashews, broccoli and cauliflower florets, black sesame seeds and a green tea matcha dressing. USDA Organic Certified, NSF Gluten Free Certified and Non-GMO Project Verified at 240 calories.
- Kale Caesar Superfood Salad: “Packed with Plant-Based Protein” – organic chopped kale with non-GMO chicken raised without antibiotics, quinoa, beluga lentils, hempseeds, pepitas, cranberries and a Caesar vinaigrette dressing. USDA Organic Certified, NSF Gluten Free Certified and Non-GMO Project Verified at 330 calories.
- Organic Power Grains Superfood Salad: “Made with Ancient Grains” – organic spring mix lettuce with quinoa, wheat berries, carrots and red cabbage, organic raisins and sliced almonds with an orange vinaigrette. USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified at 260 calories.
- Organic Sunny Caesar Superfood Salad: “Full serving of Vitamin K” – romaine lettuce with grilled chicken, roasted sunflower seeds, parmesan cheese and a creamy Caesar dressing. USDA Organic Certified, NSF Gluten Free Certified and Non-GMO Project Verified at 340 calories.
- Organic Nutty Cranberry Superfood Salad: “High in Polyphenol Antioxidants” – organic spring mix lettuce with dried cranberries, chopped walnuts and almonds, feta cheese and a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. USDA Organic Certified, NSF Gluten Free Certified and Non-GMO at 220 calories.
- Organic Spinach Pow Superfood Salad: “Rich Source of Folic Acid” – organic baby spinach, grilled chicken, dried cranberries, sliced almonds, Monterey jack cheese and a honey mustard dressing. USDA Organic Certified, NSF Gluten Free Certified and Non-GMO at 250 calories.
- Organic Southwest Superfood Salad: “High in Vitamin A” – organic romaine lettuce with carrots, fire roasted corn, black beans, Monterey jack cheese, tortilla strips and a southwest ranch dressing. USDA Organic Certified, NSF Gluten Free Certified and Non-GMO at 260 calories.
elevAte ™will start shipping nationwide on November 3rd and will be available at Walmart, H-E-B, Albertsons, Safeway, Stater Bros., Wakefern and other fine retailers.
For more information about Ready Pac and elevAte ™ offerings, visit http://www.readypac.com/products/.
ABOUT READY PAC: California-based Ready Pac Foods, Inc. has been a premier producer of convenience fresh foods, including fresh-cut produce, for over 45 years. With processing facilities throughout the United States, Ready Pac Foods manufactures a complete range of value-added products featuring fresh produce and protein. Offerings include fresh-cut salads, fruits, vegetables, snacking, and complete meals that are distributed in supermarkets and restaurant chains across North America. For more information, visit www.readypac.com