SUMMER 2018 | JUNE 4+5 | NEW YORK, NY
NEW: NOSH Live Sampling Experience & Expo
|The conference isn't all talk. The industry wants to try the leading edge products and ingredients we talk about. The NOSH Live Sampling Experience & Expo lets attendees do that. It is a tasting and networking experience woven throughout the conference, featuring attending healthy packaged food brands and suppliers. Brands receive expert feedback and open conversations with suppliers about production and scale. Attendees taste and see "what's next" for the industry.|
Taste the latest natural, organic, healthy and sustainable products.
|Get out from behind the booth, talk to founders, friends, investors and industry veterans with answers to the hard questions.|
|Meet the suppliers and service providers who can help you produce at scale.|
Past participants include:
Single serve snacks served all day long.
- Have samples ready to go? Put your product in front of the industry to build awareness.
- Industry awareness leads to consistency, scale and hitting your distribution goals.
- Single serve snacks are sampled throughout the NOSH Live event during meals, networking breaks and the designated two hour sampling experience on Day 1.
- Be hands-off for a change. Your product is served and replenished by our staff so that you can taste, learn and network.
Prepared foods, prepared by us.
- Baked, heated, mixed, we want everyone to participate. Put your prepared food in the hands of industry decision makers and gatekeepers.
- Prepared foods will be served during a two hour sampling and networking experience on Day 1 of the conference.
- Don't waste any time. Foods are prepared according to your directions by our staff. Spend every minute sampling other products, learning and networking.
Suppliers and service providers, we didn't forget about you.
- Demonstrate what you can do to a group of the industry’s hottest brands during our 2 hour NOSH Live Sample Experience.
- Grab a table and set-up shop. Suppliers are a part of the experience, weaved in to ensure there are high quality interactions.
- Suppliers and service providers sample foods made with their ingredients and through their processes.
- Get leads.