BevnetFBU Boston 2014
March 27, 2014
Participating speakers include:
- Joe Hamza, VP Marketing & Sales, Tedeschi Food Shops
- Charlie Moro, President, CFS Consulting Group; former VP of Marketing-Business Development, Tree of Life Company; former Senior Buyer, Target
- Paula Grant, Founding Partner, Flood Creative
- Shane Emmett, CEO, Health Warrior, Inc.
- Mike Burgmaier, Managing Director, Silverwood Partners
- Bob Burke, founder, Natural Products Consulting; co-author, Natural Products Field Manual
- Janica Lane, Managing Director, Healthy, Active and Sustainable Living Investment Banking, Piper Jaffray & Co.
- Clayton Christopher, Founder, Sweet Leaf Tea; Founder & CEO, Deep Eddy Vodka; Co-Founder, Rhythm Superfoods
- Pete Lescoe, Founder, Food Should Taste Good
- Kim Greenfeld, Founder, Campo Verde Solutions
- Julian Steinberg, Managing Partner, Alliance Consumer Growth (ACG)—Investor in Krave Jerky, Suja Juice, Evol Foods, Shake Shack, Honest Kitchen, BabyGanics
- Zac Zeitlin, the founder of New Ground Ventures, an investment firm dedicated to highly innovative early stage companies.
- Tom First, co-founder and former CEO of Nantucket Nectars; investor in start-up consumer and technology companies: Managing Partner, First Beverage Ventures.
- Brad Barnhorn, an investor and board member in the food and beverage space who currently sits on the boards of Krave Jerky, Kevita, Zola, Rhythm Superfoods, and Health Warrior.
- David Thibodeau, Managing Director, Wellvest Capital; founder, several companies in the healthy living industry.
- Ben Lee, Director of Business Development, CircleUp
- John Burns, Managing Director, Raptor Consumer Partners — Investor in Unreal Candy, Nic & Zoe, Reebok Spartan Race; former CEO, MIX1 Beverage Corp.
- Greg O’Shaughnessy, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP focused on Private Equity and Middle Market M&A/NP Capital Connector
- Debbie Wildrick, Chief Advisory Officer, MetaBrand
- Jordan Gaspar, Co-Founder, AccelFoods
- Debbie Wildrick, Chief Advisor, Metabrand
- Eric Schnell, Founder & CEO, Metabrand
- Risa Sherman, Manager, Philanthropy and Cause Marketing, The Boston Beer Company
- Ana Hammock, Vice President of Lending, Accion