Working with Co-Packers
NVE Pharmaceuticals, which is based in New Jersey, specializes in the production of energy drinks and energy shots. In this video, Bob Occhifinto covers the subject of working with Co-Packers and how they can help you formulate and produce your product.
Table of Contents
- What is a co-packer?
- What services can a co-packer provide?
- What information should I have ready when contacting a co-packer?
- Does a co-packer supply all of my raw materials?
- What are run minimums?
- What is a pack fee?
- How should I factor in overages or losses during production?
- Can a co-packer accommodate my unique bottle?
- How long does production take?
- Are there any specific certifications a prospective co-packer should have?
- What does batching mean?
- What is the difference between cold-fill and hot fill production lines?
- Is there a contact who will work with me to ensure my recipe is batched correctly?
- Where does my product go once it's produced?
- Do co-packers warehouse my raw materials as well as my finished goods, and how are they kept track of?
- How do I ship my finished product to my customers?
- Is it possible to use several co-packers?