Working with a Marketing Agency: What to expect
Choosing the right marketing agency for your brand can help you avoid a number of common, but often unforeseen, pitfalls and mistakes. In this series, Suntrup also shares important advice on selecting and working with a marketing agency that best fits your brand and business model.
- Marketing - Sampling
- Run Time
- 6 minutes 4 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- As a beverage startup, when I am ready to hire an agency to handle my marketing?
- What kind of field marketing techniques can I handle in-house vs. outsourcing?
- What should I look for in a marketing agency?
- What are the benefits of outsourcing my brands marketing to an agency?
- Why would I want to use an independently held organization for marketing?
- What’s the importance of an assignment brief?
- How long is a typical Marketing Agency contract?
- What is a typical budget when using a Marketing Agency?