Ten things you need to know about High Pressure Processing
Joyce Longfield, CEO, JL Nutrition and Food, discusses ten important topics you should understand if you wish to use High Pressure Processing.
Table of Contents
- How does High Pressure Processing work?
- What kind of companies could consider HPP as an option?
- What are some benefits of using HPP on my product?
- Will the taste of my product be affected with the use of HPP?
- Does HPP remove unsafe bacteria from my product?
- What is a log reduction in regards to HPP?
- Where can I find an HPP Facility?
- What do I need to know about packaging for my product when using HPP?
- Will HPP allow me to have a clean label for my product?
- What concerns should I have for my product when using HPP?