Small Business Law 101
When starting a business, it can sometimes be beneficial to have a small business lawyer present. FBU interviewed with Adam Dash, who is the principal attorney and founder of the law firm of Adam Dash & Associates. During the interview, Dash talked to FBU about the services small business law firms can provide to entrepreneurs. He also gives advice on what to look for when you are choosing a small business lawyer.
- Run Time
- 5 minutes 59 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What are the basic administrative steps of starting a business? When should legal counsel be involved?
- What services does a small business law firm offer to entrepreneurs in terms of starting a business? Can you help with my business plan?
- What factors should I look for when finding a lawyer to help me start my business?
- What do I need to have prepared before meeting with a small business lawyer for the first time?
- What are some common issues that arise when you’re working with entrepreneurs/new businesses?