Public Relations: Hiring a PR Expert/Agency
For a growing beverage brand, handling public relations in-house may be a bit time consuming and something you want to leave to a professional. Lara Bandler of The Co-Op discusses the fine points of hiring a PR agency and how PR is much more than just sending out press releases.
- Public Relations - Social Media Management
- Run Time
- 7 minutes 13 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- When during my product life cycle can I think about hiring a public relation expert or agency?
- What are some common tasks that a public relation associate can assist me with?
- I’m afraid of losing my brand personality, are there any check and balances when working with a public relations agency?
- Will I be able to use other public relation associates in the other parts of the country?
- What can I do to make my product or brand more likely to be picked up by a public relation agency?
- Are there any red flags to be worried about when choosing a PR Agency?
- What can I do to help my PR agency or hire?